This documentation covers the standard GoToWebinar functionality available by default in the CampaignChain Community Edition.
- Connect a GoToWebinar account to CampaignChain with username and password
- Assign a GoToWebinar Webinar to a campaign within CampaignChain
- (Re-)schedule a Webinar at a given date and time
- Within CampaignChain, assign a responsible person to a Webinar
- Collect statistics about registrations prior to a Webinar and afterwards the number of participants
The standard GoToWebinar functionality is being provided by CampaignChain, Inc. through these packages:
Although these modules are based on Symfony bundles, they do not work independently of CampaignChain.
The above modules are included in the Community Edition by default.
Before you can manage a GoToWebinar Webinar from within CampaignChain, an OAuth app must be created in Citrix (the company behind GoToWebinar):
- Go to https://developer.citrixonline.com/user/me/apps and add a new app.
- Fill out any required fields such as the application name and description and select GoToWebinar as the Product API.
- Provide the host name of your CampaignChain instance as the Application URL (e.g. http://mydomain.com). Make sure that you specify the correct scheme (http or https).
- The Callback URL’s parts must be identical with the router.request_context.host and router.request_context.scheme parameters defined in the app/config/parameters.yml configuration file.
- Once you have added the app, connect to a Location choosing GoToWebinar as the Channel.
- When the Provide Application Credentials screen comes up, go back to https://developer.citrixonline.com/user/me/apps, select your app and visit the Keys tab to copy and paste the Consumer Key and the Consumer Secret and insert it in the Provide Application Credentials form.
Please post reports, questions, suggestions, etc. at https://github.com/CampaignChain/campaignchain/issues.